Angular 13 Firebase + @angular/fire tutorial: Integrate Firebase into Angular 13 App
Firebase is a mobile and web application development platform developed by Google. We can build our apps very fast, without making complex back-end system. It helps to scale automatically, for even the largest apps. In this Angular 8 Firebase tutorial, we’re gonna integrate Firebase into Angular 13 App with
@angular/fire module (official library for Firebase and Angular).
– Angular 13 Firebase Realtime Database CRUD operations with @angular/fire
– Angular 13 Firestore tutorial with CRUD application example – @angular/fire
– Angular 13 – Upload/Display/Delete files to/from Firebase Storage using @angular/fire
Continue reading “Angular 13 Firebase + @angular/fire tutorial: Integrate Firebase into Angular 13 App”
The previous post, We had introduced how to set up an Angular 8 App with SpringBootSuite. In the tutorial, JavaSampleApproach will show you how to create a new Angular 8 Component and build an Angular Application with multiple Components.
– Angular 6 Component – How to create & integrate New Angular 6 Component
– How to integrate Angular 8 with SpringBoot Web App and SpringToolSuite
Continue reading “Create Angular 8 Multiple Components”