In the tutorial, we show you how to install Maven in Ubuntu Server.
In the tutorial, we show how to install Maven on Windows.
– Windows 10
– Java 10
– Lastest Maven 3.5.4
– Maven Introduction – Part 1
– Maven Introduction – Part 2: Maven Repositories and Plugins
– Part 3: Maven Dependency Mechanism
– Maven Introduction – Part 4: Maven Build LifeCycle
– Unit Test – Maven skip test with SpringBoot
In the tutorial, JavaSampleApproach will show you how to work with Maven skip test and SpringBoot.
In the previous post, we had learned how to create a Spring Data Rest application, and use Postman to navigate arround restAPIs. Are there any tools good for interacting with Spring Data Rest application? -> Yes, Hal Browser is an useful tool for development by using it to follow the restfulAPIs, modify and create a new resource. So in the tutorial, JavaSampleApproach shows how to use Hal Browser with Spring Data Rest.
– How to access MySQL database with Spring Data Rest application
– Spring Data Rest – How to create a RestAPIs with JPA One-to-Many relational entities | SpringBoot + MySql + HAL Browser
Apache Kafka is an open-source for distributed streaming system. We can use it as a Messaging System, a Storage System or Stream Processing. So in the tutorial, JavaSampleApproach will show you the first step to quick start with Apache Kafka.