The Spring Web model-view-controller (MVC) is designed around a DispatcherServlet with configurable handler mappings, view resolution, locale, time zone and theme resolution and uploading files.
The Handler is built with the @Controller and @RequestMapping annotations, for flexible handling methods.
- Spring MVC – @RequestMapping with Methods, Headers, Params, @PathVariable and @RequestParam
- Spring MVC RESTful Web Service – difference between @Controller and @RestController
- Spring Framework 4.3 New Feature RequestMapping: @GetMapping, @PostMapping, @PutMapping, @DeleteMapping
- How to start Spring HATEOAS RestAPI with Spring Boot
- Spring HATEOAS Rest API + JQuery Ajax POST/GET example | Spring Boot
- Consume Spring HATEOAS Rest API using JQuery Ajax example | Spring Boot
- Consume Spring HATEOAS Rest API using AngularJS example | Spring Boot
- How to use Spring Exception Handler for SpringMVC: @ExceptionHandler, @ResponseStatus, @ControllerAdvice
Integration with JQuery
Integration with AngularJS
Latest Posts: Spring MVC