This tutorial is part 3 of Django-Angular-MySQL series. Today, we will create Angular Client to make HTTP request & receive response from Django Server.
In this tutorial series, we show you Angular 6 Http Client & Django Server example that uses Django to do CRUD with MySQL and Angular 6 as a front-end technology to make request and receive response.
In the tutorial, Grokonez introduces how to use Angular CurrencyPipe with examples.
– Angular Built-in DatePipe Example | Pre-defined Format + Timezone + Locale + Custom Format
– Angular Built-in Pipe Uppercase Pipe + Lowercase Pipe + Titlecase Pipe Example
– Angular built-in Slice Pipe | Array SlicePipe + String SlicePipe Example
– Angular 6 – KeyValue Pipe – *ngFor Loop through Object, Map example
In the tutorial, we show how to handle error from Angular HttpClient with
retry when request fails on the SpringBoot server, or in case of a poor network connection.
Google App Engine is a web framework and cloud computing platform. App Engine enables developers to stay more productive and agile. So in the tutorial, we show you how to deploy Angular 4/6/7 Application on Google App Engine – Google Cloud Platform.
– Angular 6 dynamic Navigation Bar – add/remove Route dynamically