In this tutorial, we will build React Redux Http Client & Nodejs/Express RestAPIs Server example that uses Sequelize ORM to interact with MySQL database and React as a front-end technology to make request and receive response.
The tutorial is Part 1 of the series: Angular & Nodejs JWT Authentication fullstack | Nodejs/Express RestAPIs + JWT + BCryptjs + Sequelize + MySQL. In this part, we show you Overview and Architecture of the System (from Angular frontend to Nodejs/Express backend). You will see the combination of big components and what you need to do for the security part (authentication & authorization) of full-stack web development.
Sequelize is a promise-based ORM for Node.js v4 and later. In the tutorial, we will show how to build CRUD RestAPIs with Node.js/Express, Sequelize, MariaDB.
– Sequelize ORM – Build CRUD RestAPIs with NodeJs/Express, Sequelize, MySQL
– Angular 6 HttpClient – Upload Files/Download Files to MySQL with Node.js/Express RestAPIs – using Multer + Sequelize ORM
– Angular 6 HttpClient Crud + Node.js Express Sequelize + MySQL – Get/Post/Put/Delete RestAPIs
– NodeJS – GridFS APIs Upload/Download Files to MongoDB – Mongoose
– Angular 6 Client – Upload Files/Download Files to PostgreSQL with SpringBoot RestAPIs example
– Sequelize One-To-One association – NodeJS/Express, MySQL
Sequelize is a promise-based ORM for Node.js v4 and later. In the tutorial, we will show how to build Node.js/Express RestAPIs to interact with PostgreSQL using Sequelize CRUD.
In the tutorial, we show you how to build a NodeJS web-application that uses stream-based GridFS APIs with Mongoose to upload/download files to MongoDB.